Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Going Public?

So my blog is quite boring now. It only has 2 posts (well 3 if you count today) And the first two could actually have been 1 but I got distracted and entered them separately. BUT, I am thinking of blogging more and might go public. I know, big deal, right? My first step would be posting it in my profile on my second home, The Nest. I love the girls there. They are so supportive and funny and it makes me feel good to be able to share some of the TTC tidbits that I have acquired over the last 12 months. So thats that. I think Im going to do it. Go Public, that is. Oh how exciting my life is!

Ok, onto something new. I saw this quote today:

"Where there is a great love there are always miracles." -Willa Cather

It made me think of me and Dan. I look at him each day and fall in love with him over and over. I truly believe that our love for one another will stand any test, including our struggles to conceive. And through that love and that struggle, we will find our baby. And it will be a miracle.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Shannon!! I am so thrilled that you are now blogging :) You are such an amazing person and I can sense that even though I don't know you IRL.
If you ever want to read my boring blog you are more than welcome to: holcombs.blogspot.com

Mandy said...

yay for shannon going public!

MrsDutchie said...

Shannon I heart you! Thanks so much for the beautiful quote!