Saturday, May 17, 2008

I hate when it rains on Saturday

It should be against the law to rain on a Saturday. I work all week and its beautiful. I get to one of my two days off for the entire week, and it rains. Suck-o. So instead of being outside and enjoying the beautiful weather, I am inside and bored. So bored that I am making Dan take me to dinner, which is what we will be doing shortly.

On a brighter note, two good things have happened this weekend. First is that THE CAVS won last night. I heart them. I actually love all Cleveland sports. I grew up loving them and always will. Im such a Cleveland girl at heart. The second is that I watched "Jane Austen Book Club" today. The movie itself was so-so but since I LOVE Jane Austen, I really enjoyed the movie. The parallels to events in her books were creative and somewhat funny. If you are looking for a light romantic comedy OR if you love any of the Jane Austen books, I highly recommend this movie.

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

0 comments: