Friday, May 16, 2008

The Office

The season 4 finale for The Office was on last night. I have to say that although the season itself was not as funny as seasons 2 or 3, last night's episode was hysterical. Some of my fave quotes:

Michael Scott: Thanks to Toby I have a very strong prejudice against Human Resources. I believe that the department is a breeding ground for monsters. What I failed to consider though, is that not all monsters are bad. Like ET. Is Holly our extra-terrestrial? Maybe. Or maybe she's just an awesome woman from this planet.

Michael Scott: Hey! What the hell! Is going on here! Who thought it would be hysterical to give Toby a rock for his going away gift?
Dwight Schrute: You did.
Michael Scott: No!
Dwight Schrute: You made me wrap it. I thought it was over the line--

Those two parts were HYSTERICAL. Also, whats up with Andy proposing to Angela? He is so skeevy. And it threw off Jim's proposal, which actually made me happy. I want to see him propose but after that happens, then what? I guess we could be excited about a wedding but, I dont know. I like wondering whats going to happen with them. Well I guess it will be a long summer as I wait to find out. And until then, atleast I have the DVD's of the past seaons.

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

I LOVED the season finale, it was jam packed, can you believe Jan's pregnant?! And at the very end with Angela and Dwight, OMG!
So funny, I freaking love that show.