Tuesday, May 6, 2008

So THIS is blogging?

I have been thinking for awhile that I need a blog. I clearly have some feelings and thoughts that build up inside of me with no where to go. This became apparent to me today when I had a full blown conversation, with myself. It was like 10 minutes. We (which would be, um, me and well, me) discussed my issues with fertility. When the conversation ended (thank god) I realized that I need a blog as an outlet. Then, if at least ONE person reads it, I wont be crazily talking to myself all day.

My blog will focus mainly on my TTC journey. Unfortunately, that journey is well under way. My husband Dan and I decided over a year ago that we were ready for children and started the process on June 1, 2007. Fast forward almost a year, and we are still trying.

Thanks to anyone who reads my blog. I hope that in addition to getting out some of my frustrations, I can also share my TTC knowledge. I know alot of random crap about TTC and am more than happy to help anyone that needs it.

0 comments: