Monday, June 9, 2008

Crosshairs!

So I am pretty happy because I have cross hairs! Here is my chart:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1e9169

Why am I so excited? A couple reasons. I haven't charted in 2 months so I have not gotten to see them. Also, I had such a problem with ovulation before that so to actually SEE that I am O'ing on my own, its kind of a big deal. It makes me happy to know that I can O on my own and have been doing so for the past couple months.

I don't know what it is about this cycle, but I feel like its our turn. For the first time, I feel like its MY time to get a BFP. Im charting but still relaxed. I am using OPKs but not obsessed with when to have sex. We did it around O time, but it wasn't a chore. I just feel really good. Dan looked at me this AM after I took my temperature to confirm O and he said "I think this is it" Man, I sure hope he is right!

12 comments:

Ro said...

Congrats on the crosshairs, Shan!! I'm crossing my fingers and toes for you!!

((hugs)) from Wed

Lindsey said...

I'm so excited you're charting and yay for your crosshairs!!! I think this will be your cycle too, hun, it's just your time.

hopefaithlove said...

What a beauitful sight!!! I can not wait until you annouce your BFP! Here's to us!

Kristin (kekis) said...

Looks good! Climb temps - CLIMB!!!

jbwife said...

Shannon, that's awesome!! Praying it's your cycle!!! It's your time!

Shannon said...

Shannon I'm so happy for you! Congrats! Im praying this is your cycle!

britt said...

I hope this is it too :)

Stephanie said...

It is wonderful to feel that sense of hope and calm. I am glad your chart is looking good too. :)

Molly said...

I'm so excited for you. I would be bouncing off the walls if I could O. I admire your perspective and hope, more than anything, that this is your cycle!

lovealways6565 said...

Your chart looks good hunnie!! My fingers are crossed! This is going to be your month I just know it!! =)

((hugs))

Kristin (kekis) said...

I tagged you!

Mandy said...

i have everything crossed. even teambaby has all of her fingers and toes crossed! you deserve this so much shannon!