Friday, June 20, 2008

Like clockwork

Man, my body has become predictable. Ovulation on the same day, extended LP, 30'ish day cycle. I guess thats good to have somewhat "normal" cycles.

The downside is that today, like clockwork, my temps dropped rather low. Coupled with the returned spotting and the fact that my period is due today, the outcome is inevitable. She will be here today.

I didnt even take a test. Why bother? Crying on the bathroom floor while clutching a stick I just peed on just didnt sound like fun today.

Oh and by the way, I am pissed off at Fertility Friend and charting in general. Why does my chart have to look so good? I would like to kick it in the face. It gives me hope and then nothing. Oh well.

Cycle 13 it is. Sounds like a lucky number, right?


"Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the
price to make them come true."
Leon J. Suenes



13 comments:

Kathryn said...

I'm sorry, sweet. ((hugs))

hopefaithlove said...

Sorry, hopfully next cycle will be it... BTW my chart looks amazing too, but I know what is coming. Pitty party for 2?

Niki said...

awe.. shannon... i'm sorry hon!
ff can really cause you to crash & burn emotionally... i have been temping only until a few days after crosshairs just to confirm O, which i find helps a bit to not get hopes up near the end of the 2ww..
come on lucky 13!!
pamper yourself this weekend!
((HUGS))

Carly said...

oh shannon, i am so sorry love. This whole process is just not fair. You are such a great person with so much love to give, I am praying cycle 13 is your lucky one. Much love to you...

BabyBurns said...

I'm sorry! Keep your head up and now that we are ALL pulling for you!!

Andrea said...

Hey Shannon,
I'm sorry that cycle 12 wasn't your cycle especially after how good your chart looked :( Hope you do something fun for yourself (and maybe DH) this weekend!
~Andrea (Craftlady)

Ro said...

I'm so sorry, Shan.

((big hugs)) from Wed

gringa78 said...

I'm sorry, Shan. What a sucky day. I'm thinking of you.

Stephanie said...

I'm sorry. :( (((hugs)))

Angie said...

Shannon I am so sorry. You will get your BFP next cycle. I hate to see you going through all of this. Just think of what you will have at the end of this long road. A beautiful and healthy baby.

Molly said...

Damnit! Hugs to you, Shan!

lovealways6565 said...

shannon babe.. it's not over yet!! =) my fingers are still crossed for ya! =)

lovealways6565 said...

im soo sorry babe! :( GL next cycle!