Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I hate waiting to O

I know everyone says that the 2 WW stinks, I agree. But for me, I hate waiting to O. I despise it. I think it comes from the fact that I have problems with ovulating in the past. If Im in the 2 WW, I know that either Im going to get a + HPT or my period in 2 weeks. If Im waiting to O, its up in the air. I know, i know, today is only CD 17, but I have been O'ing CD 14-15 for awhile now.

I suppose now would be a good time to practice patience.

In basement updates, ours still is a hell-hole. It is still leaking. It stinks. I hate it. The quotes we have gotten for waterproofing range from 8k-14k. Im serious, I need to grow a money tree. Actually, at this point, we just have to get it fixed and get over it. And thats the plan, hopefully to get it done within the next couple months.

Oh and finally, we have a wedding to go to this weekend. There is no drinking or no dancing. More to come on that situation...

8 comments:

hopefaithlove said...

I am glad your chart changed, I also hate Oing much more then the 2WW, b/c I think I am always afraid we will miss our window of opportunity. GL and keep BDing.

Shannon said...

I hate waiting to O as well! And then I hate the 2WW more though. But at least with the 2WW all you have to do is wait. Where as waiting to O you have to make sure you get the right timing in before its too late.
GL
and lots of hugs
P.S. how did you put your chart on your blog? I was trying to figure it out but couldn't...

Danse said...

I know the feeling well and totally agree. Good luck!

jbwife said...

The before the O, the after the O....it just stinks. I hope you O soon so you can get that +hpt you were talking about!!

Stephanie said...

NO drinking or dancing at a wedding? That's sure to be a good time for all. Yikes!!

I hope you O soon! I hate waiting to O. I think it is far worse than the 2ww. You never know if/when O will happen, but at least if you are in the 2ww you know for sure AF will show or you will be KU. ::o dust::

Kristin (kekis) said...

Just because there won't be drinking and dancing AT the wedding, doesn't mean it can't happen it all. :)

Megan said...

Hey! I nominated you for an award. Check out my blog for your reason and to see what it looks like. Now you have to nominate 7 fellow bloggers that you feel deserve it. You can nominate someone who has already been nominated, and you need to tell them too. HUGS! Love you my dear love! Stay strong!

april said...

I understand this completely. I always feel like if I at least ovulating than my body is still working. I got a positive OPK today and you would have thought I'd finally gotten a positive HPT! :)