Thursday, July 3, 2008

My chart and CAPTCHA

I am so excited to be off of work today, its nice to have a loooong weekend. I have a bunch of boring stuff I need to get done today and Dan is at work, so I know I can be super productive.

My two vents for the day are:

1. My chart. So guess who is 3 DPO on CD 11? Me. What the fudge? My Pre-O temps are typically pretty consistent, as are my post O temps. So why the heck did my temp shoot up to 98.1 today? I have to admit, I havent felt well the past couple days so maybe that it? But I have had some EWCM so...I dont know. I guess we'll just see how the chart adjusts as I continue to enter more temps.

2. CAPTCHA. Ya know, those letters that you have to enter as a security feature or to proect against spamming? I suck at it. I dont know whats wrong with me but I cant tell the Q from the G or the H from theN next to a L. AHHH. It drives me nuts. Sometimes, but really only sometimes, I get them on the first try. But not often. It makes blog commenting that much longer because I have to figure out the CAPTCHA. I love when they give me an easy one, almost like they feel bad for me. Poor CAPTCHA-inept girl.

7 comments:

Shannon said...

3 DPO on CD 11?? thats early! Hopefully you got some good timing in there ;) Im actually on 3 DPO so if you stay there we will be on the same cycle(again lol)
I know what you mean about the word verification! I get it wrong so many times!! I think you can actually take it off you blog-I think I did it to mine lol
Today yours was simple- tungx

hopefaithlove said...

I saw that on your chart yesturday and thought it looked like you Oed early. Maybe you were having an off day... Keep BDing!!! Thinking of you!

Ro said...

LOL on the Captcha drama. The one I got is easy too: puotuf

Molly&Charles said...

I'm with you on the captcha ineptness. And I don't even know if ineptness is a word. Keep at the lovemaking, just in case!

Stephanie said...

I am laughing right now! I can NOT figure out these stupid letters either! I usually don't get them on the first try either. It seems like I usually start with one with the culry fancy letters, then once I can't figure it out, they give me more normal type of font. I imagine they think the same about me....can't that moron figure out the letters?!

Molly said...

Okay, I thought I was the only one who problems with the word verification!

Such an early O-- that's wild! Hope you're feeling better soon.

Mandy said...

i giggled when i had to enter captcha on myspace when i friend requested you. :D oh look, i get to enter it again to post this comment...i think you secretly luuuuub captcha. xoxo