Im starting to annoy myself in the 2 WW. Here are some things I do, feel free to add your own:
1. I check the toilet paper when I wipe. For what you ask? Implantation spotting, of course
2. I lift my shirt up whenever I can to check my boobs. Why? To see if my nippes are darker or my boobs look veined. Uh-huh, cute right?
3. I touch my nipples when I can to see if they are sore. They are right now, I think from the fact that I have been touching them constantly
4. I compare my chart to other BFP charts on Fertility Friend. I do this for hours, it cant be healthy.
5. I refuse to recognize that my increase in urination stems from my increased thirst which is directly related to the fact that its 90 degrees here today. Im in denial
I know I do more annoying things but thats all I got right now. In summary, I have no real symptoms right now, but I'll be darned if Im not trying to make them up *sigh*
Good news? One week until testing. July 26th...bring it on!
2 days ago