Saturday, July 19, 2008

Video

A woman that I met at church sent me this video link. Its a video that a woman who suffered with infertility made. Its set to the Third Day song "When the Rain Comes"

Here are the lyrics to the song first:

When the rain comes it seems that everyone has
gone away
When the night falls you wonder if you shouldn't
find someplace
To run and hide / Escape the pain
But hiding's such a lonely thing to do

I can't stop the rain / From falling down on you again
I can't stop the rain / But I will hold you 'til it goes away

When the rain comes you blame it on the things that
you have done
When the storm fades you know that rain must fall
on everyone
So Rest awhile / it'll be alright
No one loves you like I do

When the rain comes / I will hold you


And here is the video. If you watch it, pause my music player at the very bottom of the blog so you dont hear both. The video is touching, Id suggest a tissue or two.



8 comments:

Bliss04 said...

that was a very touching video, shannon. i hate that so many people have to go through that. ugh.

thanks for the comment. i'll continue to update my blog and maybe lurk every once in awhile. i wish you all the best!

jbwife said...

Even though we have each other on the nest, it still sometimes feels like we're alone in all of this. That video reminds us that we're not. Thank you for sharing that!

Silvina said...

Thanks so much for sharing that video. It was so comforting to see it, alhtough it was strange to read that infertility is a disease. I never saw it in that way, but they are right. I'm happy we found this wonderful group of friends here on the nest that can relate to what we all go through.

Stephanie said...

This song is my inspiration for my blog title. I watched that video and cried my eyes out. I love that song, I listen to it often and think about how my husband has been by my side through all of the saddness and pain we are going through. Or sometimes I think of it as God singing to me, I know there will be buckets of rain, but God will always be there to hold me till it goes away.

Molly&Charles said...

That's a really beautiful video. Thanks for posting it.

Mary said...

very touching Shannon. Thanks for sharing.

Shannon said...

Shannon thanks so much for sharing that video. I agree with jbwife that although we have these blogs and the nest, sometimes I just feel so alone. But obviously there are so many out there are struggling with us.

Alma1107 said...

Its sad how so many people have to go through this...