Monday, July 14, 2008

The wedding

So we went to the wedding this weekend that didnt have any booze or dancing. To be honest, I didnt miss it too much. Sure, I love drinking and doing the electric slide just like anyone else, but it was kinda nice to not be hung over the next day or wonder if anyone saw me fall on my butt while doing the cha-cha slide. (which I have done. I think twice, so klassy)

Here are some photos for your viewing pleasure:

Dan and I
























The Bride, Laura, and I

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Shannon you look so pretty!! I love your dress. I was in a wedding two years ago that also had no drinking or dancing and it was really nice. And like you said you feel great the next morning :) But sometimes making a fool of yourself is also fun :)

hopefaithlove said...

LOVE the DRESS! Why can't I ever find something that cute! You look adorable in it.

PS you do not need the drinks anyways.

jbwife said...

I want that dress!!! Hot mama!

Shannon said...

Ok so cool story about the dress. I went to Macy's to buy one. Saw the one I am wearing. It was originally $125 but it was marked down to $50. What a deal, right? So I walked up to the register, guy rings me up and it ended up being $28. OMG, I about died from excitement, lol

Ro said...

That's awesome, Shan! I love the dress!!

-Slightly Jealous Wed ;)

Stephanie said...

Glad you had a good time! And you look super hawt! :)

Natalie said...

Cute dress! You look so pretty!

Lindsey said...

Love the pictures, cute dress!
So I see you got crosshairs today, yay! I'm so freakin' excited for you, and you're already 5 dpo, yahoo!