Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Chillin in the 2 WW

So my temps shot up this AM which confirms it. Im in the 2 WW. Again. I kinda like it here. The pressure of ovulation is off. The sex marathon can cease. Now I just gotta sit back and hope my body can do its thing. Come on lucky cycle 14!

And check this out. My mom is so cute. The other day, she told me she wanted to buy me something. Here is how she explained it:

Mom: "Shannon, I hope Im not crossing the line but I want to buy you something. It sounds so cool. Its like this machine, and you just pee on a stick and put it into the machine and, you're not going to believe this, but it tells you when to have sex. Like the exact day. Now its expensive, like $200, but you're worth it and whatever I can do to help you, Im up for it."

So clearly my mom heard about the CBEFM and wants to get it for me to help us. The thing is, its not really a good option because:

1. We have good timing
2. I get b/w to confirm ovulation
3. We will be moving on to u/s to check follies

She sounded kinda defeated when I told her I knew all about it and proceeded to explain to her why it wouldnt work. But I love that she cares enough to share this info with me...and that she was willing to spend the money to help us out! Too cute.

Ok, well Im gonna go back to chillin' in the 2 WW. Hope everyone is having a good day!

13 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yay for ovulating! I've been checking everyday to see those crosshairs :)
Your mom sounds like the sweetest person ever, now I know where you get it from. muah.

osuraj said...

That's so sweet of your mom! I think it's funny how people want to help but don't really realize all of the things you're already doing. :-)

Niki said...

your mom is TOO cute! :o)
hoping to be right behind ya, cycle buddy :o) don't know that we've yet been cycle buddies.. gotta be good karma, right?! LOL

april said...

that's so freaking sweet that she wanted to buy it for you. we bought it and used it for last month's cycle, but because we're doing Clomid this cycle, we cant use it now. Wish I'd known that before blowing $200! ;)

I'm in the 2ww with ya. We'll find out 2 weeks from yesterday. Gotta think of things to do to distract myself for the next two weeks.

G said...

Your mom sounds really sweet! GL this cycle.

lovealways6565 said...

My fingers are crossed for ya!!! =)

Andrea said...

That is so cute!!! Sounds like you have a really great mom who really cares about your feelings and your dreams to be a mom too :)

Eris1995 said...

That's so sweet of your mom to want to buy it for you. GL in the 2ww!!

Nichole1121 said...

Congrats on the crosshairs! That is so sweet of your mother!

hopefaithlove said...

Shannon Can you email me.

JLB0017@aol.com

Jenni

jbwife said...

Shan,
Can you send me an email? My address is in my blog.

Stephanie said...

That's so sweet of your mom. :)

I hope that the 2ww goes by fast, and that you can be relaxed! I'm trying to be relaxed too...I'm 1 dpo and already want the waiting to be over.

I think of you often and keep you in my prayers. ((HUGS))

hopefaithlove said...

Shannon I nominated you for the PINK ROSE AWARD - check out my blog.