Sunday, August 17, 2008

I feel so good

The weirdest thing happened to me today. I woke up with this odd sense of peace. I say odd because for a long time, I have been waking up with feelings of stress from TTC, work, various other drama. Its been awhile since I have just felt relaxed. But today, I feel like a new woman. I feel like someone who is not overcome with stress. I feel like someone who is not riddled with guilt for things that are beyond my control. And I feel happy. Its almost like God has touched my soul and he has cleared it. I cant explain it, but its amazing.

Blessed Be Your Name
In the land that is plentiful
Where Your streams of abundance flow
Blessed be Your name
Blessed Be Your name When I'm found in the desert place
Though I walk through the wilderness
Blessed Be Your name
Every blessing You pour out I'll turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name

When the sun's shining down on me
When the world's 'all as it should be
'Blessed be Your name
Blessed be Your name
On the road marked with suffering Though there's pain in the offering
Blessed be Your name

You give and take away
You give and take away
My heart will choose to say
Lord, blessed be Your name

8 comments:

Twirler324 said...

Hi, Shan!
I am glad to hear you are at peace right now. It means a lot to have that feeling after everything we've all been through! We just got back in the country last night, and I see that I missed a lot! I am 10dpiui, and trying to wait until AF is late to test...I don't know how you do it, though! I don't know much about the new board, and didn't see a way to "apply", but will you still post on GP????

hopefaithlove said...

So glad you feel some peace. You have so many people praying for you.

Shannon said...

twirler- if you check my blog, email me at grovess@grangeinsurance.com. thanks :)

Tara said...

Hi Shannon-
I'm glad you are feeling good today, I hope it continues!

Stephanie said...

That is an amazing feeling!! I'm always thinking of you and praying for you! It feels great when for a few moments or days the stress and saddness that TTC brings along with it subside.

Shannon said...

Shannon what a great post!! And doesn't it feel great when you know God has touched you? I'm so happy for you, and I'm sure you are feeling so much better today.
Whats this about GP? I must have missed something, I haven't been on in over a week...
Lots of hugs!
oh I'm not sure if its you but I'm reading the Other boylen girl? I think it was you that was reading it a while back, what a great book!!

Niki said...

very happy you are able to feel peaceful and good right now - i pray that you have continued peace about TTC, work, etc.
also sending out the good vibes for you for next weekend!! ;o) still on for saturday?
hope things went well for you this weekend in canton.

coley

jbwife said...

That is wonderful! I love that song! It meant so much to me when my grandma passed away a few years ago. It's amazing to feel God bless your life. His peace is powerful! It's like freedom. I'm glad you're feeling free from it all b/c I'm sure it's been a lot to handle. I hope your peace continues :)