Friday, August 22, 2008

A sign of getting older

I have a bachelorette party this week. When I was discussing what to wear with my friend she said "Just wear something cute, ya know, like club clothes" And that is when it hit me. Im old. Because not only am I unclear on what club clothes are, I am quite certain I do not have any. I am hoping a cute black dress with some funky jewelry will suffice. And no, I will not be telling anyone the dress is from Ann Taylor, because Im sure thats not "club-y" So this is what its like to get older?! Too funny!

5 comments:

Alicea (mnbride1013) said...

I know exactly how you feel. I don't think I've actually been to a club in about 4 years! I wouldn't have a clue what to wear.

Stephanie said...

yeah, I'm definitely not up on the 'club scene' anymore. We are just more mature...not necessarily old. ;)

hopefaithlove said...

I do not own one club item, I am out of the loop by 8 years. I agree you are not old, b/c that would make me old and we are not old. Hee Hee.

mrsbliven said...

Shannon!!! I miss you guys! I didnt jump on the new board train when it came along and now I feel so out of the loop! Can I still com play?

Shannon said...

ROBIN! I miss you. Email me at grovess@grangeinsurance.com :)