Saturday, August 2, 2008

Twighlight and feeling better

Im pumped, I just got an email from the library that "Twilight" is in. I will be picking it up at 9 on the dot, im excited!

And I feel better about the news yesterday. I dont know why I let other people's news affect me. I dont want to live someone else's life so why should I let what happens to them bother me? Its my cousin's life, he has to deal with it. Its not a reflection on whats going on in my life.

Life isnt fair. But I think its the unfairness that makes us who we are. If everything was always perfect, there wouldnt be the chance to build your character or strengthen your faith. And I guess I need to work on that.

"Our real blessing often appear to us in the shape of pains, losses, and disappoinments, but let us have patience, and we soon shall see them in their proper figure." -Joseph Addison

4 comments:

jbwife said...

I just sat down to read and wow, you've been going through a lot of emotions. Don't feel bad for feeling how you did. We're all entitled to have a reaction. Sometimes it's not the reaction we'd like it to be, but we're imperfect. Like you said, we grow from these situations and we're given the opportunity to strengthen our relationship with Him. I pray that you and Dan are blessed with a pregnancy and child of your own and I pray for comfort and peace until that blessing comes.
((HUGS))

Stephanie said...

I'm glad your book is in, that is a good thing!! :)

My H said something very similar to me last night...about how if things were always perfect and easy that life would have little meaning. I get that, but sometimes I think....haven't we gone through enough of the shitty stuff? Isn't it time for some good news?

G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey said...

Soooo happy that Twilight is in, this will be just the distraction you are wanting :)
Glad you are feeling a little better about the whole thing, your time will come, soon!