Friday, August 1, 2008

WTF

My grandpa just called. My cousin, who has been dating his girlfriend for 6 months, has gotten her pregnant. With twins. They are due around my birthday in February.

For the first time in my TTC journey, a pregnancy announcement has made me physically ill. I just got sick. And now I need some strength. Please pray that I can properly process this information and turn my anger and jealousy into some positive emotion. Because right now, Im anything but positive.

WTF? WTF? WTF? Are you kidding me?

8 comments:

Carly said...

HUGS SHANNON!!!! It is ok to feel pain at those types of announcements, does not make you any less of a person- and if I know you at all, you will have no problem being completely supportive no matter how much it costs you inside. XOXO

Mary said...

Oh Shannon - I am so sorry. It's okay to feel pain - it's natural with what you've been through. I'm sure you'll find a way to be happy for them once the shock is gone. I'm here for you if you ever need to talk.
((Hugs))

Shannon said...

Shannon I'm so so sorry :( Right now just let yourself hurt, and of course I will pray for you. We are only human so dont be upset at yourself for feeling this way.
Lots o fhugs

Bliss04 said...

((huge hugs)) i think it's completely normal that you are feeling this way. after you feel the pain for a little while, try turning into some positive energy, like go jump on your dh and get nasty, plant flowers, whatever. :)

osuraj said...

I would feel the exact same way. That totally sucks.

hopefaithlove said...

I am sorry shannon, that sucks big time. I went through this several times with my family and it does not get better, My worst fear is my sister is going to do this again to me. Hugs to you.

april said...

Oh man! I'm so sorry!!! :(

Stephanie said...

(((hugs))) That is tough news to handle. I would have a very hard time with it too.