Thursday, September 11, 2008

Another Song?

Yep, I heard one today that grabbed my attention (shocking, right? lol) The song is "Laughed until We Cried" by Jason Aldean. The last verse had me bawling but I also love this part:

It's like the best days under the sun
Every emotion rolled into one
A little of this, A little of that
Kinda happy, Kinda sad


I feel like that alot. I feel like I have so much to live for and to be happy about. But there is still part of me thats sad. Sometimes that part is big and sometimes its small but its always there.

Here is the video:

Jason Aldean - Laughed Until We Cried - One Source Talent

6 comments:

lovealways6565 said...

That is one of my most fav songs!! =) It's so beautiful! I always think about you at the end! =)

Carly said...

MUAH

Shannon said...

I love this song!!

Leannabanna said...

Hi Shannon... I have been reading your blog latley and noticed this post. I have that song on my blog pag! The end of the song always leaves me teary eyed :)
PS i love reading your blog

Shannon said...

I tagged you
hugs

♥RedRose101307♥ said...

i love jason aldean, he sexay!
xoxo sweets