Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The end of an obsession




I finished Breaking Dawn today. I tried to make it last as long as I could and considering I started it on Friday, I think I did pretty good. I wont comment on it as I dont want to spoil it for those still reading it but I have to admit, Im sad. Not about how the book ended but just because its over. *sigh*

Dont they say when one obssession ends, a new one begins? (or something like that, lol) Well I think its pretty clear that my new obsession will be this 2 WW. My OPKs (which are my new BFF) and my temps have both indicated ovulation yesterday so now its onto the waiting. And the analyzing. And the obsessing. I dont care how many times I've been through this, I still obsess. But Im also hopeful.

So its onto the 2 WW. And since Im being hopeful, I will end with this:

THIS WILL BE MY CYCLE



8 comments:

april said...

thinking good thoughts for you! we start our 2ww tomorrow. Hoping this is the cycle for both of us!!

Angie said...

Shannon this WILL be your cycle.

Marilyn said...

Wishing you a BFP for this cycle and sending prayers your way!
(Danielvalentine)

Silvina said...

Shannon I love your attitude, this will be your cycle. You tried those OPKs and for the first time you got a +. Your awesome temp jump today, I think this is it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

lovealways6565 said...

Good luck this cycle chicka! :] I just know your time will be here soon!! My fingers are crosse and ya'll are in my prayers! GL hun!! :)

Ro said...

I just bought New Moon yesterday. You girls were right, the books are gooood.

Good luck to you, hon. This WILL be your cycle! You're in my thoughts and prayers for a BFP

Kristi said...

Keep that positive attitude going!!! :::fingers crossed:::

I've been dying to start reading the Twilight series! I keep hearing nothing but great reviews...guess it's time to get to Barnes & Noble!

Sarah said...

Fuck yah it will be your cycle. (Sniff)