Monday, September 8, 2008

+ OPK

I have previously sworn off OPKs because of my horrible track record with them (2 positives in 8 cycles) but my dear friend, Erika (Goeckie) sent me her leftovers so I have been using them again. And today, it happened. A POSITIVE. You would have thought it was a positive HPT, thats how excited I am. I have it sitting on a pile of post-its on the desk in my home office. I keep checking it (yes, its still positive) and have already called Dan to inform him on what we will be doing tonight. And probably tomorrow AM. So although its late for me to O, Im ready for it It will be Me, my sex'd out husband, and our tube of Preseed. Oh the joys of TTC!

11 comments:

Tara said...

Congrats on the positive OPK and GL!

osuraj said...

Funny how a positive OPK can be so exciting! ::fingers crossed::

hopefaithlove said...

I used to get excited over +OPK too, now since since the DR does all that, I have nothign to pee on!

Have fun tonight and tomorrow! Get those spermie where they need to be.

I TAGGED YOU!

Silvina said...

You make me laugh Shannon. Yay for a +OPK!!! Have fun tonight and tomorrow morning. Hopefully this first time +OPK will bring you luck.

Angie said...

Yay for + OPK! Have fun. This is YOUR cycle!

Kristi said...

HOORAY for a +OPK!!! Keeping my fingers crossed...have fun tonight!!

Bliss04 said...

shannon, could you post your email address on my blog, i have a question for you! (all my comments are moderated by me before being posted.) i'd really appreciate it! thanks!

Danse said...

Good luck!

Mary said...

Have fun! Yeye for +OPK's!

Shannon said...

Hey Shannon!!
I have been here, just havent been on my blog lately. How have you been? Thats awesome about the +OPK, hopefully you had some fun that night ;-) I will send a message to Jeannie with my email address so we can catch up. Hope all is well!
Lots of hugs
Shannon

Sarah said...

Nice work dude, and good luck! (Sniff)