Sunday, September 21, 2008

Wedding fun

Dan and I went to a wedding last night. My sister was in the wedding, it was her best friend that got married and I know her, too. Here are some pics. Even though I was super tired, we managed to have a great time!

Dan and I




















My sister Kristin and I





















My BIL Paul, Kristin, me, Dan
















On the TTC front, I dont know whats going on. I am 12 DPO today. My temps dipped yesterday and I had some cramping so I thought it was over but they are back up today. I did have 2 glasses of wine last night so that might have caused them to go back up. So we will see how the next few days go, I plan to test on Wednesday at 15 DPO.

9 comments:

BabyBurns said...

You look lovely! Good luck on Wednesday!!

Kristin (kekis) said...

You look great! I'm glad you had a good time because you deserve it after the past couple of weeks. BTW - your sister has a great name. And she spells it right! :)

Bliss04 said...

i love your dress!

gl this cycle!

Stephanie said...

Looks like you had a great time! I'm saying prayers for you!

hopefaithlove said...

LOTS OF LUCK!!! You look so pretty in that dress.

Leannabanna said...

Cute Dress!

Tara said...

Love your dress! Glad you had a fun time.
Gl with your cycle, I hope AF stays away!

Silvina said...

You look adorable in the pics. I'm always keeping my fingers crossed for you and I hope AF stays away for 9 months. GL.

lovealways6565 said...

You look fab!