Monday, September 1, 2008

Weekend

I had a fun weekend. First, my friend Jessica got married and I was honored to be a bridesmaid. She was a beautiful bride and her wedding was fabulous! We had so much fun but now I am sad, as she is moving to Atlanta with her husband Michael. I keep hoping they will end up back in OH and I think they will. Someday. Here are a few pics:

Me and Jess before the ceremony



















Alicia, Holly, me and Sara at the head table















We also celebrated Dan's Aunt Bette and Uncle John's 45th Wedding Anniversary yesterday. It was so awesome to be able to rejoice in a marriage that has lasted so long. Especially since things havent been so easy for them lately. In short, Aunt Bette had a massive stroke while on a mission trip in Thailand at the begining of the year. She wasnt expected to live but she did. And although she still is unable to speak, she has full ability to walk, use her left hand and she comprehends everything going on around her. So although she hasnt full recovered, God has really blessed her with family, friends and the support that she needs to live this adjusted lifestyle.

Im off work this entire week and am looking forward to that. Also, I should be ovulating this week, which is always exciting. And then its onto a new 2 WW, woohoo!

Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby

Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true

Some day I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemondrops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me

5 comments:

Tara said...

Sounds like a great weekend! You looked very pretty as a bridesmaid!
Enjoy your week off!

Silvina said...

I like those dresses, very pretty!!! You and your friend looked very beautiful. Sending O dust your way. Hope you enjoy your week off.

Stephanie said...

You look beautiful!!! I'm glad you had a good time at the wedding and celebrating your Aunt & Uncle's anniversary.

That song makes me cry! I love that song. Thanks for your comments on my blog, it means so much to me to have your support and friendship.

Mary said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend! You looked gorgeous!

lovealways6565 said...

Sounds like a great weekend!! =) Oh and you are sooo purdy! =)