Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Whats better than this?

Whats better than working your 12th, 12 hour day in a row while on your period than this:

I freaking locked my keys in the car. At a gas station. At the pump. At 6 AM. There is really nothing more to the story that that. In short, I am a moron and had to wait for the police (like they have nothing better to do) come and unlock my car. For the love of pete. Luckily, I was able to make up any lost time and wasnt even really late to any of my appointments so that was good.

I also want to thank everyone for all of their kind words in my other blog entry. I feel like I say this every month but I simply cannot thank everyone enough for their kindness and support. I feel your love and its that love that encourages me to go on. So thank you for the bottom of my heart!

5 comments:

Danse said...

Oh that sucks! It's probably because you've been so overworked - your mind was elsewhere. Hopefully the work will die down soon.

Tara said...

Hi Shannon-
I'm sorry you are having such a crappy week. I hope things get better for you soon :)

lovealways6565 said...

Shan you are seriously not having a good week :( ((HUGS)) I hope everything starts going better for you chicka!! =) I know it will!

Shannon said...

Hey Hun I didn't get a chance to respond to your earlier post, but please know that I am always praying for you. You have been such an inspiration and 'friend' to me. I heart you lots! And I hope your day gets a lot better!

Sarah said...

Shan, sounds like you've earned yourself a glass of wine and a bath tonight. Sorry about your day sweets. Sniff