Thursday, October 30, 2008

10 messages

That is how many messages I came home to today. My first thought is "Did someone die" or "is someone badly injured and my family is trying to get a hold of me" because why the heck would I have 10 messages.

And then I started listening. EVERY SINGLE ONE was some pre-recorded mumbo-jumbo from a candidate or a political party. ALL 10. This is driving me nuts, its too much! I cannot wait until the election is over, simply so I dont have to field the phone calls or flick through the channels until I find one that is not playing a political ad. I consider myself fairly "political" but enough is enough.

3 comments:

Leannabanna said...

uh- I am so sick of this election! I havent looked at my answering machince today yet - but yesterday we had 2. I dont even want to look!

Kristin (kekis) said...

You must've read my blog & copied. :)

Alicea (mnbride1013) said...

I hear ya!! Also can't wait for those stupid commercials to be over, they're even attacking my radio now, too.