Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hi 2 ww! Its me, Shannon.

And here I am once again, the 2 WW. Im filled with the usual "should-I-eat-pineapple core" and "could-that-cramp-be-implantation" hope but its all good. 12 days until testing. I hope this is it.

I have officially entered week 3 of having a cold. It is dreadul. And I know I should go to the doctor but work is so darn busy that I havent had chance. Maybe this week. Or maybe it could just go away on its own already, come on!

We celebrated my Dad's birthday yesterday, it was fun. My mom made dinner and we went to their house. Speaking of my mom- she feels great and has her consult this week to see if she is a candidate for the non-evasive hysterectomy. I will know more by the end of the week.

I havent posted a song in awhile so here it is:



How great is our God,
sing with me
How great is our God,
and all will see
How great, How great
Is our God

8 comments:

AMG said...

Glad to be in the 2ww with you! :) I also had a cold for about 3 weeks but finally it started letting up this past week. Hope you feel better soon!

Tara said...

GL in the 2ww!I hope this is it for you :)

Mary said...

I have a good feeling about this cycle!

Please Please Please go to the doctor. Please?

Sarah said...

Shan, I think this is your cycle! I'm sorry to hear about your mom and will keep her in my prayers.

And I disagree with your friend - Ann Taylor is SO clubbing worthy. =D

Love ya, sniff

lovealways6565 said...

Gl in the 2ww! I hope it goes by fast!! My fingers are crossed for you and I am praying for you!

Katie said...

Glad to hear your 2ww is here, my fingers are crossed for you! 3 weeks?!?! I can't believe you haven't been to the doctor yet, hope you feel better soon. And, that's great news about your mom!
-Lemon

Scullyhoyy said...

I am praying for you Shannon! & sending prayers your mom's way too! ((hugs))

Lindsay said...

Hey Shannon, I'm so sorry your mom is going through this. I will be keeping her in my prayers. My mom went through the same thing about 10 years ago, so I have some idea of the challenges that lie ahead. The good news is that if she's a canidate for the non-invasive it will cut down her recovery time a lot.

GL in the 2WW, i'm right there with you!