Monday, October 27, 2008

I am excited about something

I realized today that for the first time in awhile, I am really excited about something? What is it, you ask? The Twilight movie!!!!!!!!!



Thats right, ladies. I am an almost 30 year old woman who cannot WAIT to watch a movie about teen vampires. *sigh* Although most of the people who read my blog share the obsession, so that makes me feel better

But the excitement got me thinking about just how good it feels to look forward to things. I want to look forward to more than just being a mom. I want to not let it take over my life anymore. So maybe being excited about Twilight is my first step. And ya know what? I'll take it!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

That is why I love Twilight so much, it was a huge distraction while TTC, and now it's a huge distraction as I wait for my pregnancy ticker to reach 40 weeks :)
I cannot WAIT for the movie!!!

AMG said...

I SO agree with you Shannon! I am also looking for things to be excited about and to stop thinking about TTC so much. Twilight is the perfect start!

Carly said...

I am sooo excited for Twilight as well- and a little hot for Edward :)
This comment is for this post and your last- big hugs love. You and Dan need to make your own decisions and feel confident in them- only you guys know what is right and we are all here to support you. you WILL be a mommy and WILL be one soon!

Kristi said...

I am with you Shannon...SOOOO excited about seeing this movie! And I absolutley agree...so many of us let IF and TTC take over our lives, as if it's the only thing we have to look forward to. In all of that, it takes ove and we forget to actually LIVE!! Thanks for reminding me that there's more to life!!!

Leannabanna said...

Yay for twilight - and only 23 more days. That is really exciting news!Can't wait to talk about the movie in 3 weeks!

Kristi said...

P.S....forgot to tell you...there's something for you on my blog!!