Thursday, October 16, 2008

My own fault

Well I finally got to the doctor today, after not feeling good for, um, yeah, a month. Anyways, I have (drum roll, please) a sinus infection, a double ear infection and bronchitis. Which kinda explains why I feel like I am going to die.

So I am home, still doing some work, but mostly taking it easy. I cant wait for my meds to start kicking in so that I can hear again. I am sick of feeling like I am under water and I am pretty sure that Dan is sick of me saying "huh" or "whats that"

I hope everyone is having a great day!

9 comments:

Tara said...

Hey there-
I hope you feel better soon!
your chart is looking great :)

Kristi said...

Thank goodness you were finally able to get to the Dr. and get some meds!! Hope you feel better soon!!

osuraj said...

Hope you start feeling better...that combination sounds particularly bad!

Ro said...

Oh no, Shan!

Get well soon! Don't forget to take your meds! :D

Lindsay said...

Hope you feel better soon!

AMG said...

Oh wow! I guess you really are sick. I hope you feel better soon! Your chart is looking very nice - I've been totally stalking it since we are DPO buddies. hehe :)

Danse said...

OMG, feel better! Take care of yourself!

Mary said...

Ick! I hope your meds start kicking in and you feel better soon!

Sarah said...

OWWWWW. Poor Shan! Hope you don't need more than 20 pills though...=D
Sniff