Sunday, November 9, 2008

Brighter Days

Its time for the newest installment of "Shannon's song of the week"



This song is from the movie "Fireproof" (which I STILL haven't seen, ugh!) But someone told me about the song today and I love it. Here is the first verse:

"Time keeps moving on
Through the sunshine and the storm
And my dreams are set in stone
And someday I’ll be who I want to be
For now I’ll wait
For the sun to shine again
And for now I’ll wait
For the rain to pass away"

I have realized that as much as I want to forget about it and relax, my journey to become a mother is a huge part of who I am. And thats ok, as long as I still find happiness in life. And I am, so thats good :)

5 comments:

hopefaithlove said...

made me cry

Silvina said...

I couldn't agree more with you!! The fact that wanting to become a mother is who you are, but yet you find happiness in your life. I think that's a good statement for all of us TTC to follow.

lovealways6565 said...

I love that song! and yes.. I still have to go see fireproof as well... we are such slackers!

Lindsay said...

Love that song. Thanks for sharing.

Dianne said...

I want to see that movie too!What a great song! Really helps to put things in perspective! Thanks for the post!!!