Monday, November 3, 2008

Goodreads and The Election

I have been meaning to give this shout out for awhile. If you like to read AND are anal like me and want to keep track of the books you have read (and need to read), then check out Goodreads.com. Its so cool!

I love this site, even though I have only been using it for a couple months. Im still working on getting all the books I have read on it but mostly use it to keep track of the books I want to read. To me, there is nothing better than reading AND being organized about it. Im in love. Oh, and if you're interested, here is my personal Goodreads page. You should be able to see what I have read and want to read.

http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1411876

About the election, Im not going to get all political and ramble about my views and why people should vote one way or the other. But I am going to say, PLEASE VOTE. No matter who you vote for, its such a privilege to be able to do be able to, so get out and do it! Although I wont go on about my views, I will say this: Go McCain! Thats all :)

3 comments:

Molly said...

HA- Love your McCain and Palin pic!

Ro said...

Go "Mavericks!" :D

Audrey said...

The Mac is back!