Thursday, November 6, 2008

More Good News

I love getting good news!

First, My friend Christina has her baby at 1:01 this AM. Her name is Cailin May and I am sure she is just as beautiful as her mom and sister, Alli. What a blessing!

Second, a friend from The Nest (who shall remain nameless because I dont know who she has told yet) emailed me yesterday to say she got her BFP. They were in their 12th cycle of TTC and had just found out they wouldnt have any IF benefits on their new insurance plan. Talk about an answer to their prayers.

Congrats to both girls and their families!

On my end, Im sure I will be ovulating soon based on past cycles. I gotta say, I love not knowing for sure. It just isnt on my mind and although we are still trying to get pregnant, of course, it just doesnt consume my every minute. I hope everyone is having a good week!


"All great achievements require time."
- Maya Angelou

13 comments:

Silvina said...

Congratulations to both girls!!! How exciting that your friend's baby girl was born. There has been lots of BFPs from the Nest girls, hopefully their luck can be spread to all of us TTC.

Molly said...

Great news all around and thank you for your prayers.

Lindsay said...

Very exciting on both fronts. I'm not charting this cycle and I must say not charting has made this month a lot less stressful!

Alicea (mnbride1013) said...

I know who you're talking about! I got the e-mail, too. :) I'm SO happy for her!!!

We're next Shannon!!

AMG said...

YAY for good news!

Not charting is the best! :)

Shannon said...

I know who your talking about as well, and I'm so excited!! I cant believe it!
Great news for both girls!

Eris1995 said...

I'm dying to know who it is! Congrats to your friends.

Mary said...

YEY for good news! :)

Carly said...

YAY for great news! congrats anonymous nestie!! I hope this BFP fortune keeps on spreading with our girls- bow chicka bow wow shan- maybe it is coming your way right now :) enjoy o time!

Tara said...

yay for great news! I'm also anxious to find out who got the new bfp!

lovealways6565 said...

YAY for good news!! :o) I wonder who it is.. I hope its who i think it is! :o)

jbwife said...

Thanks Shannon!!!! You made me smile, not that I need much motivation :)

The BFP......was me! :)

lily225 said...

Thanks for the congrats Shannon! We are loving Cailin to pieces :)