Thursday, November 13, 2008

Relaxin'

I have been trying to take it easy this month on the TTC front and give Dan and myself a break from the CONSTANT TTC chatter. Overall, its going good. I forgot what cycle day I was on several times and I have slept better without having to worry about getting up to take my temperature. But all of this RELAXING also made me O late. Like 5 days later than my average and 2 days later than my latest Clomid ovulation day. So I dont know what the heck that means but maybe my body is freaked out without the stress. Who knows.

Oh and how do I know I ovulated? Well I got a + OPK (no, I could not give those up. They are therapeutic and I love them) Aside from the + OPK, I also took my temp. 2 times. I know, I know but I needed some kind of confirmation. That means that as of today, I am 2 DPO. Which means that at Thanksgiving, I will either be secretly celebrating a BFP or drinking too much wine. Lets hope Im not drinking!

Thank you for all of your kind words or support and encouragement yesterday. Your words lifted me up when I felt sad and I appreciate them.

I hope everyone is having a good week!

Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
Psalm 31:24

10 comments:

flojat said...

Aw, there's my closet temper! Yea for Oing, and let's hope there's no wine for either of us on Turkey Day! : )

Tara said...

I hope the "relaxin" does the trick for you and you are keeping a secret at Thanksgiving! GL!

Carly said...

i think giving up temping can be as stressful as temping for those of us who are used to it and know what is going on .... Good luck with the 'relaxing' you know I pray for you and your bfp all the time.

oh and ps- I am sorry about your uncle and hope your family got through the difficult day as best they could

Lindsay said...

I am praying that you get your BFP this Thanksgiving and that you are not drinking any wine!

Stephanie said...

I'm praying for you to be celebrating great things on Thanksgiving!!!

osuraj said...

How ironic would it be if the "relaxin" actually worked! Anyhow, keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Mary said...

Keeping everything crossed for you!!

Mel said...

i could never give up temping, so think sneaking the pee sticks back in is totally forgivable!
enjoyt the 2ww! here's hoping you'll be drinking water on thanksgiving!

Ro said...

Good luck, Shannie!

Lindsey said...

I'm so glad that you are able to relax more this month. Come on secret thanksgiving bfp!!!!