Disclaimer- I know that many people ovulate late into their cycle (if they ovulate at all) so I do not want to disrespect any of my "Late-Ovulation-Pals" I love you girls and hope your ovaries get their stuff in gear soon, too!
Onto my post....
I am so dang irritated this cycle. I have had like 5 + OPK's this month and I am now on CD 23, yet I have not ovulated. Why does this irritate me so much? Well here's my list:
1. I have had to start temping again because I need some way to confirm O. And I dont want to temp. I hate my thermometer, its the devil.
2. It makes me very scared to think about not ovulating. I went through that already and did the Clomid thing. I just dont want to go through it again.
3. I love Dan with all my heart. But the sex-marathon has got to end. I need a rest and Im pretty sure he does, too.
4. I bought the pineapple so I could eat the core. I cut it up on CD 16 thinking Id ovulate any day now. Well now the core is in a tupperware in my fridge and I saw mold growing on it. I gagged when I looked at it and now I cant go into the fridge until Dan comes home and throws it out.
5. Im sick of peeing on the OPK. A couple days? No problem. I have been peeing on them since CD 14. Thats 10 days of trying to find a McDonald's bathroom when I am on the road and then shoving a peed on stick in my pocket so that I can then set it on my dashboard and stare at it.
So anyways, if you could keep my ovaries in your prayers tonight I would appreciate it :)
3 days ago