Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Great Website

Hello and happy Tuesday! Better than Monday, right?

I wanted to share a couple great website that someone shared with me. The website is for an organization called Stepping Stones, which is a division of Bethany Christian Services. You can check both websites out here:

1. Bethany Christian Services:
http://www.bethany.org/

2. Stepping Stones:
http://www.bethany.org/A55798/bethanyWWW.nsf
/0/ABABCF75B84C6F0E85256D630065D9B4


I have found that the sites are both informative and comforting. In addition, you can subscribe to the Stepping Stones newsletter. I received my copy in the mail yesterday and they will continue to email me a copy from here on out.

So anyways, I just wanted to share the info, in case it could be helpful to anyone else.

Oh and I was all worried about being out of town in February during my fertile time (yes, I counted the days, Im so pathetic) but it appears that I worried for nothing. Although today is only CD 13 for me, I have horrible O cramps and a positive OPK. So it appears I will be ovulating a good 3-5 days earlier than "normal" Yipee! :)

I hope everyone is enjoying their day!


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)

4 comments:

Bliss04 said...

Hey Shan, I have about 15 OPK's I won't be needing, and I didn't know if you would want them or not. If so, email me a mailing address, and I'll send 'em to ya!

Danse said...

Yay for early ovulating!!

Alicea (mnbride1013) said...

Yay for O'ing early!! C'mon BFP!!!

A said...

Thank you for sharing those websites! I was so intrigued to see the costs of adopting and all of the other financial details - interesting! Yay for early O!!