Monday, December 8, 2008

My weekend

We had a nice weekend, pretty low key. I have all of my Christmas shopping done except I need to get some stocking stuffers. I also started wrapping, Im about half done. As much as I despise the crowds during Christmas season, I think I detest wrapping gifts even more. I always cut the paper too short, I use too much tape, I cant get them to look nice. Oh well, its the thought that counts, right? (atleast I hope, haha)





Also, here is a picture of our tree and the small village I put underneath it. I have alot of village houses but only use a few each year.



In TTC news, well, I dont really have any. I am on CD 13 and just waiting until I get some signs of O. I will probably start with the OPK in a couple days, since I have not been O'ing until later. So we'll see how this cycle goes!

Hope everyone has a good week!

16 comments:

Leannabanna said...

Good luck this cycel Shannon. I am so jealous - I still am only 25% done with my shopping :(

Scullyhoyy said...

Your tree looks beautiful!

Aries833 said...

Gorgeous tree!!!

Lindsay said...

Love the tree!

Britt71884 said...

I love your tree!!! I HATE wrapping presents too! DH family has a tradition where they wrap stocking gifts....so I am stuck wrapping chapstick every year..it's not pretty :)

Kristi said...

Oh, your tree looks just beautiful! And I'm so jealous that you're already done with your Christmas shopping...I've barely started, ugh!

Tara said...

Your tree looks great!

Mel said...

That tree is beautiful - love it! And good luck this cycle hon!!

Shanny said...

Your tree looks great =)

I'm the opposite, I love wrapping gifts. And no matter how it turns out, it is the thought that counts!
GL this cycle.

lovealways6565 said...

I am loving the tree!!

Silvina said...

Your tree looks beautiful. I love the little houses, they are so cute. I love wrapping gifts, it's one of my favorite things of Christmas, although I sometimes cut the paper too short too.

AMG said...

Your tree is gorgeous! I love the village below it!

I also hate wrapping presents. For some reason I get excited to do it then on my 2nd one I wonder why I was excited. By the end I usually throw things into a gift bag and shove some tissue paper in with it. :)

Ro said...

Your tree looks great, Shan! And good for you for getting all your shopping done already!

Lindsey said...

Love your tree, it's gorgeous! Way to go on Christmas shopping, you're so on top of it :)

flojat said...

What a gorgeous tree! And congrats on the early O. ; )

Sarah said...

Shan, love the tree. I am the world's WORST wrapper, so I feel your pain. Bags and tissue are my best friends.

Sniff