Thursday, December 11, 2008

Or maybe I didnt

After being all excited about my early O this cycle, it would appear that I have not O'd. I took my temp this AM and its still low. I also still have O pains and got another + OPK today so that the end of that story. It was nice to think about a shorter cycle but I am ok with waiting until CD 18-20 to O. I am just fortunate that I do so I am not going to be picky.

Other than that, not much going on here. Im excited that Christmas is 2 weeks away. We have alot to keep us busy in the next couple weeks between holiday parties and family events. I love this time of the year!

Finally, in honor of a new year and my attempt at a new perspective on my life, I am working on making my 101 things to do in 1001 day list. Have you ever heard of this? I will post the website below but its kinda cool. I am fine-tuning my list and plan to post it on here before the new year. I have to say- I am already really excited about completing items on my list, its helped me be excited again about things.

http://www.triplux.com/dayzero/


Have a great day!

Dreams are like stars…you may never touch them but if you follow them they will lead you to your destiny.

7 comments:

Danse said...

That's a great website!

Shanny said...

ugh how dare our bodies fool us so? Yay for + opk though, happy BD'ing!!!

osuraj said...

I'm going to do the 101 things now...you've talked me into it!
:-)

Lindsay said...

Sorry about not O'ing, but I'm sure its just around the corner! I love the idea of the 101 things.

Jesse and Mandy Peterson said...

Hey- I just came across your blog from "Inner Monologue of an Average (Infertile) Woman". I have been TTC since Nov 1st of 2007, making me at the tail end of 13 1/2 months and 16 cycles. I, too, have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility. In truth, I haven't met many other people with that diagnosis. I haven't gotten to read much of your blog yet, but look forward to seeing where God has taken you so far and where He is going to take you.

Carly said...

hmm does that make our theory on alternating ovaries and cd's moot?

at least o is on it's way- i will say a prayer specifically for your sexy time this week ;)

Ro said...

101 things, eh? That is a great idea! Can't wait to see what yours will be!