Monday, January 12, 2009

101 updates and our weekend

I am continuing to make movements on my 101. My mom knows about my list and she wants to help me complete some of the items so for my birthday, she is going to take me to get fitted for a good bra and take me to Mac for a consultation and then get me some makeup. Im really excited! I've also run EVERY day since the New Year (yep, all 12) and have not had any pop. I have to admit, I feel great and although I dont think I've lost any weight yet, I just feel better so Im happy with that. Im also through 2 books of the Bible and have wrote in my journal almost every day. It feels nice to accomplish some of the things I have been wanting to do.

We had a great weekend although we had tons of snow here. I think we got atleast a foot maybe alittle less. I didnt mind at all because aside from going to the Cavs game on Friday night, we got to stay in and just relax. I did some cooking and organizing but other than that, it was pretty laid back. Here are a couple of pictures of Dan and I with the players (okay, or maybe cut-outs of the players, whatever. And look, Dan is only 3 inches shorter than LeBron!)

9 comments:

K. Bauer said...

HA! I had no idea that we're practically neighbors! I work in Cleveland, but I live in Akron.

Ro said...

Boo Cavs! ;)

Great job getting the stuff on your list done!

Leannabanna said...

Its great that your mom is taking you to acomplish those things for your birthday! I am jelous... a MAC makeover... lucky girl!!

Grasso10 said...

Way to go on the 101 list! I can't wait to hear about the MAC consultation--I've always wanted to do that!

You are so lucky to have gone to the Cavs game! WOOHOO!

Amy said...

Great job on ticking off the items on your list! I bet that feels great!

Shannon said...

Thats awesome that your getting so many items off your list crossed off!
I love the pictures from the game :-)

jbwife said...

I hope you had fun at the game! Your pics are cute! I can't believe Dan is that tall. It's awesome you have kept on your list. I admire that!! Have fun getting your makeup done...sounds so relaxing!

Kristi said...

Oooh, how nice that your Mom is treating you for your birthday...lucky girl!! I'm warning you though that Mac is addictive!! And good for you on the running front! I find it so hard to get motivated to exercise or go to the gym in the winter, but it seems like you're right on track! You go girl!!

osuraj said...

Shannon-

What can you tell me about Cleveland Clinic and IVF? Is your RE there? We were thinking about Cincy but are now leaning towards Cleveland...I wasn't sure if you had been there before or knew of anyone who goes there/has had success? Let me know! I'm trying to get as much info as I can. :-)

Thanks!
-Rachel