Monday, January 19, 2009

Warm weather, where are you?

I write this from my cold, cold house. Even though the furnace is cranked up and its warmed up to about 15 degrees today, Im still cold. Ugh. Hopefully spring hurries up!

We had a nice weekend but unfortunately, I didnt get to make my pasta sauce. I forgot one of the ingredients when I went to the store and it was too cold to go out on Saturday so I veto'd the idea. I have it on the agenda for next weekend. I did try another recipe though- zucchini bread. It was really good and I will post to my food blog tomorrow.

In other 101 news, I made a haircut and highlight appt for the day after my birthday. Im really excited about it! I have been so bad about getting my haircut and at this point, I havent gotten it cut since, well, probably July. Its long and scraggly and I hate it! I cant wait to get it done. I also took out 3 sign language books from the library and although Im not signed up for the class at church until the spring, I thought Id get a head start on the basics. So far, I like it.

In TTC news, I honestly have no idea what CD I am on. What an awesome feeling! I do have an appt with my new RE on Thursday to get our plan finalized and select a day for my surgery so I will update after that.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

"The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them." -Antonie de Saint Erypony

11 comments:

Tara said...

I agree about the cold! I am so sick of the cold and snow! This winter seems to be dragging.
Good luck with your RE appointment!

Amy said...

I am so sick of the cold too! Good luck at your appt on Thursday!

Molly said...

Come on down to Texas; we'll be in the 70's by the end of the week!

Good luck Thursday!

Pickle said...

It's cold here too. Really cold. Good luck this week!

Carly said...

good luck at your RE appt- and make sure to take before and after pics of your hair :)

osuraj said...

Shannon what surgery are you having done (somehow I missed this)? I'm thinking about having a lap done before the whole IVF thing starts...

And-ugh-TOTALLY agree about the cold. Is is just me or is this OH weather more brutal than the norm???

Bliss04 said...

i've always wanted to learn sign language too! good luck!

Scullyhoyy said...

Can't wait to see before & after hair pics. Good Luck with the RE appointment:)

Z said...

Good luck at the RE appointment! And learning sign language is fantastic!!

:) You rock.

TAra White said...

it was great to see you on Tuesday. Parker told me he likes you a lot. Good luck today. i hope you like your new dr. better. Tara

Ro said...

I hope the appointment went well!

Good for you for learning sign language!