Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I am boring and a suggestion

I have realized that since Im not really talking about TTC that much (I mean seriously, until I get to the IUI, its just getting pretty repetitive) I dont have much to blog about. Lame? I think so. It doesnt help that I am super busy with work and preparing to head to Atlanta and Cincinnati for work next week. Although traveling will be a welcome change from writing estimates for snow and ice damage so I will take it!

Oh, here is one exciting thing- Dan is taking me to Lord of the Dance on Valentine's Day. I am so excited, I love that kinda stuff!

Finally, any suggestions on work out videos? I have been doing really good running on the treadmill but am looking for something to supplement my workout. I have Pilates and used to do Tae-bo back in the day but I am looking for something else. Any suggestions are welcome!

Happiness is never stopping to think if you are. Palmer Sondreal

13 comments:

Shanny said...

Your Valentine's day plan sound like fun and romantic!

I liked some videos form beachbody.com, they are on the expensive side but totally worth it in my opinion. I like Turbo Jam and Slim in 6, very intense though.
Let me know if you find any other good one, I like workout videos!

Mary said...

you are NOT boring! You are lovely.

I used to do Comcast on demand work-outs. I loved them.

Carly said...

do the belly dancing ones!

Nichole said...

I always enjoy reading your blog! I don't have any suggestions for a workout video. The only videos I have used are the Leslie Sansone - Walk Away the Pounds.
Have a great Valentine's Day! Sounds like fun!

Andrea said...

Nice V-day plans! and have a safe trip next week :)
For video's, I really like the Turbo Jam set. My new living room is a little small so I haven't been as into them as I used to be at our old house, but they're fun, kinda like Tea-bo but more "dance-y".

Lindsay said...

Have fun at Lord of the dance! I would love to see that ;-)

Shannon said...

Happy Valentines Day!! I haven't heard of Lord of the Dance...I'm going to have to google it :-)

And for the record you are NOT boring! :-) Far from it:-)
Hugs
Shannon

Jess said...

You are so not boring!!!! I love visiting your blog but never comment. Have a great Valentines Day!
jessica (jessiraye)

Ro said...

I've heard a lot of good things about the Biggest Loser DVD.

I love your V-Day idea!

Scullyhoyy said...

How about get one of those stripper polls, I heard that is a great workout. & Hey the hubby might like watching. I'm j/k;) but I think you would be totally hott working the poll. Hope you have a great Valentines day:)

Mrs.F said...

You are so not boring ;)
If you're looking to get your butt kicked... try the 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels.
O.M.G. I would say I'm in pretty good shape, but even I was shaking after doing the 1st level. It's only 20 minutes long, but trust me you wouldn't be able to continue after that anyway haha
Good luck!!

NestEris said...

I have no suggestions - I'm using Wii fit right now. Wanted to let you know I have a new blog - www.nesteris.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

I think Lord of the Dance would be so awesome!!! Have a great time!

I loved doing Yoga, it did give me a great workout and I felt like it was really helping to tone my arms and legs. I was doing some fertility yoga DVDs but I'm sure you can find some more high intensity DVDs if you wanted them. I will definitely start the yoga again once the babies are born.