Saturday, February 21, 2009

Making a dream come true

I received an email from my friend Christina today. She wanted to share the blog of her friend, who has struggled for awhile with IF. Her friend Rachel and her husband are adopting a baby from South Korea and are coming up with creative ways to raise the $30,000 (gasp) required to bring their baby home.

As I read her blog, I was completely moved by the way that God has worked to bring this baby to them. So if you have a chance, read her story. Say a prayer for Rachel, Josh and their baby. And if you can, give to them. Everyone deserves to be a mother, I can only imagine that its the greatest gift on this Earth.



http://inhishands-ouradoptionjourney.blogspot.com/


1 comments:

lily225 said...

Thank you so much for mentioning Josh and Rachel in your blog! I would love to see them get as much help as possible! Or at least more attention to her awesome blog! :)