Friday, March 27, 2009

101 and stuff

Can I just say that I am so glad its Friday?! Im excited to think about having 2 days off of work to just relax and enjoy!

I havent updated my 101 list lately, so here is where Im at:

1. I completed "Use a moisturizer with sunscreen every day" I bought one back in January and once I started using it, I couldnt stop. Here is what I got:

http://www.shop.com/Garnier+Nutritioniste+Skin+Renew+Daily+Regenerating+Moisture+Lotion+SPF+15+2+5+ounces-113322701-140983129-p+.xhtml?sourceid=298

I was always afraid to use moisturizer because, well, my face can get kinda greasy and I didnt want it to make my face worse but in all reality, its made it better. Im so happy I started using it and I feel great about protecting my face from the sun and wrinkles.

2. I am still working on "Apologizing without making excuses" This has been hard for me. I read a few books on the topic and have also been praying alot about it. The problem I am running into is that I can say "Sorry" and not make an excuse but then when the person I am apologizing to does not have the kind of response I want (i.e. Ohhhh, its ok Shannon, I love you, you're forgiven, etc.) then I find myself getting defensive. I need to learn that my apologies are not conditional. If Im sorry, Im sorry from the bottom of my heart, regardless if someone forgives me in the way I want to be forgiven. So yeah, still working on that.

2. We found a basement waterproofer so "Waterproof and carpet basement" is completely underway. The waterproofer will start the first week in May but then we will probably spend a good couple months cleaning, painting and making sure the basement is dry before we carpet it but we are still moving in the right direction.


In TTC news, I had my U/S today and am cyst free so I am off to pick up my Clomid. It looks like our IUI will be the week before Easter, maybe even the Saturday before. It all depends on my sweet ol' ovaries and when they decide to do their thing :)


Hope everyone has a great weekend!




I try to be so tough
But I'm just not strong enough
I can't do this alone, God I need You to hold on to me
I try to be good enough
But I'm nothing without Your love
Savior, please keep saving me

4 comments:

Ro said...

I'm SUPER excited for you, Shannie! You know I am hoping and praying for you!

Shanny said...

Wow, that's right around the corner... nice! Come on ovaries do your thing!!!!!

Enjoy your weekend =)

Carly said...

I am SOOOOO excited for your cycle- I hope hope hope this does the trick, you know you have soo many people praying for you!
Also- I am with you on the "i'm sorry' issue- it is tough to not make excuses... I think it is natural and also that you are admirable for trying to change that

gringa78 said...

Thinking of you Shan! Come on IUI!!!