Sunday, March 8, 2009

101 Updates

I finished some more items on my list:

Find a mentor- This was a work related goal and I put alot of thought into my mentor and then asked her on Friday. I am really excited and hope to learn alot from her

Bake bread from scratch- I am so glad I took the time to do this. First, its super easy. Second, it gave me a chance to use my Kitchenaid mixer which I love. Finally, I was able to expirement with other breads, once I got a "basic" one down. I even added my Herb and Cheese bread recipe to my food blog, it is really good.


I am still working on:

Saying I am sorry without making excuses- Eh, I have a feeling I might be working on this one for awhile. I have had a couple chances to practice but its still hard

Learn African and European Geography- These two are fun. I found a website with geography games and I have been going through the maps once a day. Its kinda cool!

http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/African_Geography.htm


In TTC news, I think I ovulated or am ovulating or might be ovulating soon...or something like that. I also have an appt at my RE's office next week so that they can discuss the IUI procedure, give me my prescriptions, show me around, etc. Im pretty excited about that!


Hope everyone has a good week!

12 comments:

Kelly said...

Look at you, so accomplished when it's only March! Sounds like you've checked off a lot of cool things on that to-do list- congrats!

Molly said...

I'm inspired by your list of 101 things. I might have to do something like that for myself in the future.

Also, I have to say that I'm totally excited about your upcoming IUI cycle!

Mary said...

I love reading about your 101 things. It takes a strong person to challenge themselves as you are.
Love ya!

Shannon said...

I love my Kitchenaid stand mixer! Do you ever do your mashed potatoes in it? I did last year when we had the family over for Christmas. What colour is yours?
Looks like we are closer in our cycle than I thought! I am pretty sure I Ovulated yesterday or today, I'm very thankful that I'm doing this with you:-)
Congrats on the checks on your list! I am going to try the bread tomorrow:-)

Silvina said...

Great job at accomplishing two more goals. It must be a good feeling when you can check them off. GL at your RE appt!

Sarah said...

Great job Shannie! Nothing better than fresh baked bread - to eat and to make your house smell amazing for days.

Sniff

Shanny said...

Nice job checking off that list!

Um, I think I have to work on saying I'm sorry without making excuses too...

Tara said...

It's awesome that you are dedicated to your 101 list and accomplishing so many things on it!
Good luck with your RE appt. I hope you will get the answers you are looking for!

lovealways6565 said...

go shan!! you are going to be done before u know it!!! :o)

Kerri said...

I'm glad that you are working on your 101 things! Great job! PS--I love my Kitchenaid, too! :-)

Stephanie said...

Way to go on your accomplishments!!

Good luck with your RE appt. How exciting to be moving forward. :)

Mrs.F said...

I love geography... this should be fun for you :-)
Woot I'm so excited for you to start IUI!!!