Sunday, March 15, 2009

Im still alive

Its been a week so I just wanted to check in to say I am here, just super exhausted from work.

As an insurance adjuster, my job is 100% contingent on the weather. If a storm comes through, Im busy. If the weather is pretty tame, Im alot slower. Since we have had such a bad winter with ice, snow, wind and rain, its made my job crazy. I am literally working 10-12 hours a day with no time to eat or do anything else but work. Dont get me wrong- I am completely greatful for a job that is good paying and that I enjoy but I dont know, I just wish it would slow down so I could enjoy my life a bit!

No new info on the TTC front. I think I am around 7-8 DPO so if I am not pregnant, my period will come next weekend and it will be onto the IUI. I am excited!


I hope everyone has a great week! I know the weather here is nice and is supposed to stay nice for the entire week- I never thought Id be so excited to see 50 degree temps!




"And all the powers of darkness
Tremble at what they’ve just heard
‘Cause all the powers of darkness
Can’t drown out a single word"

10 comments:

E said...

I miss you but I'm glad you're doing well.

Mary said...

I miss you!!!

flojat said...

Have I told you lately how much I miss you? I do.

gringa78 said...

Hey Shan! I'm 6DPO so I'm right behind you!! IUI here we come (although I hope AF never returns to your house). Keep me posted!

Molly said...

lol- I was complaining about the 50 degree temps a few days ago! I want my 70s and 80s back!!!

Hope you get some rest in the next few weeks.

Mrs. Hammer said...

Oh I won't tell you just how nice it has been down here these past few days; that would be mean. I'm just a couple days behind you cycle wise. I'll be praying for a BFP but if not it's exciting that you are starting the IUI process!

Shanny said...

yay for good weather so that you can relax a bit. GL with this cycle or the IUI, both exciting!!!

Bliss04 said...

hopefully things will slow down a little for you so you can enjoy your life a little more!

Bekah said...

Shannon glad to see you are okay. I am excited for you honey. I am going to the RE today. IUI is fastly approaching for us both...stay tuned! Try to get some rest too!!!

Lindsey said...

So sorry that work is keeping you busy, but the silver lining is that you like your job, that is awesome! I'm sure it'll slow down soon, I'll have a talk with mother nature for you ;)