Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Medical Records- Check!

I got a call from radiology today and nearly cried when the nurse told me the records were ready and I could pick them up. So I got them in my hot little hand right now and have an appt to drop them off at the RE's office tomorrow. The good news? I think Im getting everything done in time to start to the IUI next cycle. I wont be 100% relaxed about it until I have my meds but I am feeling better about it. Woohoo!

In other news, well, I got nothing. Its been an uneventful week at work, which is nice. I hope everyone is having a great week!

14 comments:

Ro said...

That's wonderful, Shannie!!! I'm so happy for you! Those guys are lucky or they would have gotten a serious beat down!

WOOHOO!

Dianne said...

inelepleYay! Isn't it so refreshing when people do what they are actually supposed to do!!!!! Good Luck!!!!!!!

Mary said...

YEY! Good luck sweets! I'm pulling for you!

rls07 said...

OMG that's so wonderful sweetie! I bet your old RE's office/radiology is happy about not getting a serious beatdown. I'm routing for your sweetie!

Mel said...

yea! shannon, i am so excited for you to start on this next part of your journey. i'm thinking of you daily -- keep us posted!

Bliss04 said...

that's awesome, i'm so glad!

Stephanie said...

That is great news!! I really hope you can get everything in order to do the IUI next cycle.

Lindsay said...

Very exciting!

Mrs. Hammer said...

*sigh* of relief for you. I hope this cycle works out!!

Molly said...

OMG- I'm so excited for you!

K. Bauer said...

WHOOHOO! That's such great news! I'm so excited for you!

Kristi said...

So happy for you Shan, you're on your way!!

Kaitlyn said...

Yay!

Sarah said...

Hurray, good luck with your appointment!

Sniff