Monday, April 13, 2009

IUI and Adsense

I didnt really want to post about my IUI in my Easter post but I thought I would give a quick update. We got to the clinic at 7:30 (after running through another building to make it there in time) and then Dan gave his sample. We then had alot of waiting. We had to wait for them to wash the sample and then wait for the IUI. The IUI itself was painless, the catheter went right in and I had some mild cramping but thats all. I am glad to have it over and have now entered the beloved 2 WW.

Ok, now Im switching gears- are any of you using Adsense on your blog page? If not, I highly recommend it. I put it in a couple months ago and just checked my account and Im making some money. Not a ton of money but I am making some. If you havent put it on there yet, all you have to do is add a gadget from your dashboard, its simple!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week! I am off of work until Wednesday, its nice to relax!

21 comments:

BabyBurns said...

OMG Shannon! I'm going to be thinking of you and praying for you super hard these next 2 weeks. This time last year I was in the 2ww with Audrey. GL!!

The Anovulatory Avenger said...

GL!

(FYI, Adsense will refuse to pay you if you ask people to click on your ads.)

Shannon said...

Praying like crazy for you Shannon!!
How do you get adsense??

Shannon said...

Thank you for the heads up, my neighborhood Adsense expert, I appreciate it, you're the best! :)

Shannon- you just add it to your blog as a gadget, its one of the gadgets you can select!

Kristin said...

Hey Shannon! Wow! Looks like I O'd right about when you had the IUI. I'll be right there with you during the 2WW! Good luck.... I'm already going nuts!

Kristi said...

Glad that the IUI went well. I can't wait to hear more updates. Happy Easter!!

Lindsay said...

I go out of town and miss all the excitement! I'm glad you finally got to trigger and that you're IUI wasn't too bad.

Stephanie said...

Enjoy your days off! I hope you get lots of time to relax. :)

Rob & Lindsey said...

Praying for your BFP! I hope it happens this month!

Mrs.F said...

I'm so excited for this 2ww!! I hope you end it with a BFP. I'm going to be praying like crazy!!

Eris1995 said...

Good luck Shannon!!!!! I hope you're able to keep busy this 2ww.

Dianne said...

Thanks for the tip! And good Luck, It will suck and be a long 2WW but hang in there!!!!! I suggest going out with friends and your hubby to pass the time!!

Nichole said...

I am so glad everything went well with the IUI! I am praying for you Shannon!!!

Alicea (mnbride1013) said...

Yay for the 2WW and the IUI!!! I really hope this works for you guys...I'll be praying hard for you. (HUGS)

Bliss04 said...

let the 2ww begin! i hope you are able to keep busy in the meantime so it doesn't seem so agonizing! i'll be thinking of you!

Shanny said...

Sending you lots and lots of baby dust! I'm praying that this IUI cycle is your lucky one =)

Carly said...

i am hope hope hoping this is it- we are all praying for you

A said...

So glad to hear it went well!! Here's to the 2ww! Adsense, huh? I'm gonna check it out! :)

Kristin (kekis) said...

I hope the dreaded 2ww goes quickly and ends with a bfp!

Kristen said...

Praying for you Shannon!

Melissa said...

Lots of luck and prayers!!