Saturday, April 18, 2009

One week down and Delayed pics

One week down in the 2 WW, one to go. I was thinking of gettin' crazy and testing early, maybe Wednesday at 12 DPO but who am I kidding. Im going to wait until Friday or heck, probably Saturday. Most of you know I have a horrible fear of the HPT and its mean one line so thats why I very rarely test.

Today, my sister and I are running a 5k and then Dan and I are going to celebrate his grandma's 90th birthday. It should be a fun day!

Here are some pics from Easter that I wanted to share. They are me with each of my grandparents. My grandparents have helped shaped alot of who I am today and I feel very fortunate to have met all 4 of my grandparents in my lifetime.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!


Grandpa Bob

Grandma Sophie and Grandpa Ted

10 comments:

Eris1995 said...

Yay for only one more week to go! I hope it goes by really quickly for you.

Alicea (mnbride1013) said...

Only one more week to go!

That is great that you got to meet all 4 of your grandparents. I only got to meet 2 and one died when I was only 4. I was very lucky to have had my grandmother for 25 years of my life. I cherish those memories.

Audrey said...

1 week isn't too much longer, and I love that you got to meet all your grandparents, what a special time.

Have I mentioned you're one of my favorite people? Love you to pieces, sweets!

Danse said...

Good luck at the 5K! I'll be thinking of you and wishing you all the best for next week.

Mrs. Hammer said...

I've also got a love/hate relationship with the HPT so I feel ya there. Good luck on your 5K today, it's gorgeous outside and perfect for running.

lovealways6565 said...

Woo hooo!!One week down one to go!! Good luck shannon!! The pics are great btw~!!

Kristi said...

May this week fly by!!!

A said...

I hope this week goes by super fast! Your G-parents are so cute!

gringa78 said...

One week to go!! Hang in there, hun! Fingers and toes crossed for you!!!

Ro said...

I'm so excited for you!

Way to go on the 5k, and your grandparents look so sweet! :)

Love ya!