Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Slacker

Im alive, Im alive! I've been reading everyone's blogs but just realized that its been almost a week and I haven't updated mine.

So this is the big week- IUI time! I had an u/s today and my follies on CD 15 are still not big enough to trigger. I wont lie, I was dissapointed. I have been having some strong O signs so I thought today would be the day but, in all reality, CD 15 is early for me, even on Clomid. I O'd CD 17-19 the last three times I took it so I do have a few more days to go. Hopefully tomorrow is my trigger day and the IUI will be on Thursday. I will know more soon.

Other than that, not much is going on. I love the week of Easter, its a nice time to reflect on the sacrifice that was made so that we could live free. The most quoted part of the bible sums it up:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:16

Pretty amazing if you ask me! Hope everyone has a great week!





11 comments:

Samantha said...

I laughed when I saw the title for this post because that is the same title for my latest post!

Shell said...

Good luck shannon! How have you been feeling on Clomid this time?? <3 a GP friend.

Shannon said...

Hey Shell! This month was kinda rough on Clomid, I was pretty cranky for a few days but Im feeling better. :)

Silvina said...

I've been thinking about you. GL this week with everything. I'll be praying for you.

jbwife said...

Praying for you!!

I love that song and Easter! Definitely a time to stop and realize exactly what was done for us :)

Carly said...

grow follie grow!!! I want you to know I am thinking of you this week as are so many.

Shanny said...

Thinking of you and sending you lots of positive vibes!!! Come on follies!!!!!

Eris1995 said...

yay yay yay for IUI time!!! Thinking of you Shannon.

Bliss04 said...

i hope thursday comes fast for you and the IUI is successful! gl!

Lindsay said...

GL this week. You're in my prayers.

lovealways6565 said...

ooo good luck shan!im praying for you!!