Sunday, June 7, 2009

Week 10

I didnt want the weekend to end without posting my 10 week belly, since I missed 9 weeks. Anyone else starting to see a little something? This is the first week where I really feel like I might be getting the beginnings of a belly.

I wanted to thank everyone who weighed in on the NT scan. I have not made a decision yet but hope that after I meet with my new OB tomorrow, I will be prepared to do so. It feel so good to be released from the RE and onto an OB, Im pretty excited about that.

I also have to apologize, I have nothing exciting other than my weekly update to blog about lately. Im so exhausted and just not feeling like myself but I promise, as soon as I feel "human" again, I will be more interesting.

Hope everyone has a great week!





How far along: 10w4d

Total weight gain/loss: Im down one pound

Sleep: Well my nausea has gotten better but now extreme exhaustion has set back in. I cant make it through the day without a nap and have been in bed most nights by 7. What a party animal, lol

Best moment this week: Actually cooking dinner because I wasnt too nauseous. I made meatballs and mashed potatoes tonight and almost cried with joy because I didnt feel sick.

Food cravings: Im not really craving too much but food in general is sounding better.

Have you bought any baby stuff: Still nothing. But by the end of the month, I will begin 2nd tri and the buying will commence.

What I miss: Staying up past 8.

Weekly Wisdom: If you have a day where you feel "normal", don't automatically assume something is wrong with the baby. Enjoy it!

"You block your dreams when you allow your fear to grow bigger than your faith"






"I caught a glimpse of Your splendor
In the corner of my eye

The most beautiful thing I've ever seen"



14 comments:

Kelly and Natalie said...

Belly pics are always exciting! :) Hope you aren't feeling too horrible and start feeling more Shannon-like soon!

Jessica said...

I can see a difference from this belly pic compared to week 8!! I hope you get your energy back soon. Congrats on graduating from the RE!!

Scullyhoyy said...

Congrats on being 1/4 of the way done:) Good Luck at your appointment!

Megan said...

You gots the beautiful baby belly! So glad the nausea is starting to pass. Its an awesome feeling. And your weekly wisdom? PERFECT! Congrats again on everything!

Bliss04 said...

ha, "human again," what? i still don't feel human, girl! when we enter the mommy club, you are never, ever the same, no matter how far along you are in the journey. but it's oh so worth it! hope you're feeling well!

Amy said...

I can definitely see the beginnings of a tiny belly! So cute! Oh, and I LOVE the quote in your post: "You block your dreams when you allow your fear to grow bigger than your faith" Thanks for sharing! :)

Lindsay said...

Aww, i think i see a little baby bump! I hope you starting feeling better soon!

Shannon said...

I can see the baby bump!! You look great Shannon!!
Hope you start feeling better soon, and than the shopping can begin:-)

Mrs. Hammer said...

I see it! I see it! I hope you start feeling better soon. Congrats on your Re-graduation :)

lovealways6565 said...

:o) Shannon I promise the sicky feeling will go away! :o) Hope you feel better!

Alicea (mnbride1013) said...

Ahhhh, look at your little bump! You'll start feeling better soon. I remember after week 10 - bam! All of my bad symptoms went away and I actually felt human again. :)

Molly said...

Shan, I need to stop going MIA from here because I had no idea you were having twins! This is such a wonderful blessing for you.

flojat said...

Yay for that super cute little bump! Happy ten weeks!

日月神教-任我行 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,性感影片,正妹,聊天室,
情色論壇