Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Little Soccer Players, perhaps?

I wanted to post because I dont want to forget when this happened. So for the past couple weeks, I have been getting some flutters here and there but no real kicks. Until yesterday. Now the babies are kicking like crazy! And its pretty funny because I can feel some kicks lower so I know its the girl and then the others are higher so I can only assume its the boy. Either way, its pretty cool! Dan felt them last night and he looked at me and said "Did you do that or was that them?!" Um, thats them, Dan! He loved it!

We also got all the nursery furniture set up. And by we, I do mean Dan. He spent 7 hours over the weekend assembling and then arranging the furniture in every possible way in the nursery until I was happy with it. It looks so good and I will post pictures soon!





We watch the season pull up its own stakes
And catch the last weekend
Of the last week
Before the gold and the glimmer have been replaced
Another sun soaked season fades away

You have stolen my heart
You have stolen my heart

19 comments:

Silvina said...

AW love the kicks. They definitely are so cute. You will love it even more when they get bigger and everything feels stronger. Can't wait to see the nursery pics, I'm sure it looks adorable.

Dianne said...

That's wonderful!!! I still can't believe you are having boy/girl twins, how awesome and special!!!

SO happy for you!!!

Shell said...

how sweet! I wanna see pics of the nursery!

Shanny said...

Ohh that's so cool!!! Yay for baby kicks =)

Lindsay said...

I can't believe you have furniture set up all ready! Crazy!!

Kelly and Natalie said...

Love the kicks! I had the nursery set up right around the same time! We're on top of it, LOL. Can't wait to see the pictures!

Bliss04 said...

how exciting! i miss feeling Presley in belly. it's so incredible and never gets old!

Ro said...

Aww, how wonderful!!!

Rachel H. said...

Can't wait to see the photos of the nursery!! I'm sure it looks great!

♥ HisLovf ♥ said...

Yay for baby kicks! Can't wait to see pics of the nursery, I'm sure it'll be beautiful :)

Tara White said...

I was super excited the first time i really felt Parker kick. JR was still sleeping on a Sunday am and i ran upstairs to tell him. Of course it didn't happen again to have him feel. it was cool but i can honestly say it freaked me out a bit. And by the end I was begging him to please stop because it hurt so bad. It was always a little foreign or alien-like to me but I did enjoy feeling him move. I want to see you soon. i heading back to school tomorrow but i can always meet for an early dinner with Parker after work.

kate said...

I just stumbled onto your blog -- I am so excited to see your TTC story. Unfortunately I am in the midst of one myself.

Hopefully mine has the happy ending that yours does :)

A said...

Awwwww! I LOVE IT!!!! How exciting!

goeckie said...

Awww baby kicks! Can't wait to see baby pics! Sorry I had to rhyme. :-)

Mrs. Hammer said...

How exciting! And how fun that you get to experience a little boy and girl at the same time.

Mrs.F said...

I can't wait to see the nursery pics!!!

Niki said...

Isn't it amazing to feel the kicks?! Such a special time.. Bet the nursery is super cute! Way to go, Dan! He knows what's good for him - keeping Mama happy :o) Glad to hear you're feeling well, aside from the rib pain.. Your latest belly pic is adorable. Pregnancy suits you!

Elisa said...

that's adorable about the kicks, love it. can't wait to see the nursery pics...

Megan said...

Gotta love the kicking! Its so funny to feel, and there is no way to describe how it feels to someone who doesn't know.
That's also so cool Dan is being such a great help! Keep up the good baby growing and can't wait for photos!!