Thursday, August 6, 2009

Some photos

I still don't have good scans of the actual ultrasound photos, but I do have some pictures from that day so I wanted to upload them.
Me after the ultrasound (I almost passed out from lying on my back for so long so I look so pale)



Dan with the ultrasound pictures




Me with the cupcakes that I made to tell everyone the news (they had pink and blue frosting inside)



My 19 week belly


Gratefulness is the key to a happy life that we hold in our hands, because if we are not grateful, then no matter how much we have we will not be happy -- because we will always want to have something else or something more.

14 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yay for a belly pic!!! And I love how you told your family, so cute :) This is just all so exciting.

Amy said...

Ahh! I love the cupcake idea and I LOVE your belly! You are so adorable!

Eris1995 said...

Love the pictures!

Jesse and Mandy Peterson said...

Still so excited for you! Glad everything is going so well.

Lindsay said...

I love the cupcake idea! Sooo cute! And I can't believe that you are already 19 weeks. Time flies~

Megan said...

LOVE how you told the family! That is such a great idea! And that belly! Its growing so perfectly!

hopefaithlove said...

You are so little, you do not look like you are carrying twins at all! Love the cupcake idea.

Pickle123 said...

Look at that belly!! So cute! And congrats -- one boy one girl, how perfect!!

gringa78 said...

Prettiest baby bump I've ever seen! Love it love it love it!

Shanny said...

You look great!!! and those cupcakes look yummy! Cute idea with the colors by the way =)

A said...

So sorry this is late.... YAY!! a boy and a girl, how perfect!!!!

Ro said...

I love the belly and I love your cupcake idea!

YUM!

Elisa said...

love your belly and the cupcake idea! i'm so stinkin' happy for you and your boy/girl twins! AWESOME!

Z said...

That is SUCH a fun way to tell everyone the genders. I love the pics, Shann!