Tuesday, September 22, 2009

99 bottles of beer...

...Or 99 days of pregnancy left, you pick! I just looked at my ticker and it caught me off guard. Im used to seeing triple digits but its nice to welcome the double digit ticker.

Things are good over here, not much new to report. We have our last childbirth class tomorrow, Dan goes to Daddy Boot Camp on Saturday, the nursery is almost done (I promise to post pics by the end of the week- so cute!) and my shower invites have offically been mailed. Some of the other things we are working on are car shopping (all indications point to a minivan in our future), selecting a pediatrician and reading about breastfeeding. Oh the excitement!

This will be short for today. I think Im going to celebrate my new double digit status with some ice cream. Hope everyone is having a good day!



All things bright and beautiful You are
All things wise and wonderful You are
In my darkest night, You brighten up the skies
A song will rise

18 comments:

Rachel H. said...

Yay!! Only 99 days left! That's awesome!

Lindsay said...

God time flies!!

Kelly and Natalie said...

I know it probably doesn't feel like it to you, but to me it feels like your pregnancy is flying by! YAY, just 99 days left!

G & H said...

99!!!!!!!!! Woo-Hoo!!!!!!!!!

mtendere said...

Congrats on another milestone!

Shanny said...

Yay for double digits!!!!!!!

Megan said...

I can't believe how organized you are! JEALOUS! LOL
Congrats on the double digits! You are just cruising along!

Kate said...

Sounds like you've got everything under control! At least until the twins arrive...

:) Congrats. Enjoy the next 99!

TAra White said...

I was so happy to get your invite in the mail. I can't wait! I want to see you before that though. an early dinner one night would be great. Let me know. You'll also have to tell me what you really want off your registry. 99 days...yay!

Mrs.F said...

Yay for 99 days! It goes by sooo fast I swear. Can't wait to see the nursery :)

Jessica said...

How exciting...I hope the time flies so you can see your babies!!!

Alicea (mnbride1013) said...

Wow, you're down to double digits already?? Time flies!

Mary said...

Now that is just craziness!! I'm beyond thrilled for you!

Kristen said...

I can't believe how far along you already are! Good luck car shopping!

Samantha said...

I feel like that was just yesterday, and now I'm just under 50 days! This is going by waaaay too fast!

Hua said...

Congrats! Hope you continue to enjoy your journey (99 days to go). Your blog is a great inspiration for couples who embark on the journey of parenthood. I’d love for you to share your past and upcoming experiences with others through Wellsphere’s HealthBlogger Network (HBN). With the HBN, you can connect with other people and encourage those who wish to follow in your path.

For more information about joining, check out http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger or feel free to e-mail me at hua [at] wellsphere [dot] com.


Best,
Hua

Director of Blogger Networks

flojat said...

Yay for double digits! I can't believe how fast time is passing, and I seriously can.not.wait. to see these nursery pics you speak of!

goeckie said...

Remember when I was in double digits and you all "drank" the days away so it would be too much longer? I wish I could do it for real for you. I'm so excited!