Friday, September 25, 2009

Nursery Pictures

As promised, I have some nursery pics. The nursery is 90% done. I still need:

1. The rug that matches our decor
2. To purchase and hang up a frame that has 12 slots in it for the babies' monthly pictures
3. Decide if Im going to hang anything over their cribs. I dont want to do their full names but maybe their first initial? It kinda goes with the whole Alphabet Soup theme. To be decided....

Anyways, here goes:


Full View (or as much as I could get)

(Changing table with wall hangings)

(Dresser with quote over it)

(Girl Baby Clothes)

(Boy Baby Clothes)

So its coming along! Maybe I will try to pick up the frame (I saw one at Michael's) this weekend and decide on the possible initial letter over their crib. I would also be able to buy the actual letters this weekend because we do have names picked out! But that info will have to be for another post. I have a few more people Id like to tell before I put it in my blog. But I promise to tell soon!

Have a great weekend!

19 comments:

jbwife said...

I am getting so excited for you!! I just can't wait for you and Dan to welcome your twins!! It's so amazing. Loving the nursery. Those babies are going to make it the best room in the world! :)

Danse said...

It looks great!!! (BTW I can't believe how far along you are already - where is time going?)

osuraj said...

So cute! I love the saying and the wall hangings...it's really coming together. :-)

Leannabanna said...

It looks so good!!! Time sure is flying! I bet you cannot wait to get little babies in those cribs!

PS I fixed the vid!

Kristen said...

It looks great!

Mrs.F said...

It's so cute! It's so nice that you get one of each sex to have fun with!! We are anxiously awaiting your name choices :)

Alicea (mnbride1013) said...

Very cute!! I love the alphabet theme.

Mary said...

It looks gorgeous Shannon! And, I saw onne of those frames at BRU the other day. :)

Brittney said...

So cute!!! These all look like great finds. Thanks for sharing:)

Megan said...

that nursery is looking AMAZING! You have a serious eye for that! And I love the inital ideal above their cribs.

Shannon said...

LOVE the nursery Shannon!!! Those babies are going to be so loved. Cant wait to hear what names you have picked out
Lots of love

Lindsey said...

I love the nursery, it looks so adorable. And look at all those clothes, wahoo!!

Eris1995 said...

I love love LOVE the nursery! It is soo cute :)

A said...

So classic! I love it!!!!

Shanny said...

Awww it looks adorable! Can't wait to see the final product =)
And to read the names!

gringa78 said...

Beautiful nursery!!! Love it!!

Rachel H. said...

It's looking great! I'm loving it! :)

Kate said...

SO CUTE! I love the wall quotes. And the baby clothes :)

Sarah said...

It is perfect.

Sniff